Study ranks hospitals on quality of treatments
Cleveland Plain Dealer, December 3, 2007
A report that uses Medicare information to compare the performance of Ohio hospitals is now available to consumers. Consumers can use the information to review how well hospitals treat 11 separate conditions in the areas of cardiac care, pulmonary disease, orthopedic surgery and general surgery.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus