Two insurers increase bet on Medicare
New York Times, December 5, 2007
Insurers UnitedHealth and Humana are betting heavily on the federal Medicare program. In the Medicare sign-up period now under way, Humana hopes to add at least 200,000 Medicare Advantage enrollees, while UnitedHealth already has 1.3 million Medicare Advantage customers and is pushing for more.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus