Democrats get infusion of campaign money from healthcare
Dallas Morning News, December 5, 2007
Across the country, doctors, insurers and healthcare executives are donating much more to Democratic candidates than in past campaigns. Some say the trend is an indication that the industry is ready for major change to the healthcare system.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse