Many St. Louis-area practices short on business savvy
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, December 5, 2007
Unnecessary expenses, fraud and lack of succession planning were some of the problems found in the survey of more than 100 local physician practices by Keane Insurance Group and AMD, a certified public accounting firm and consulting group.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs