Many St. Louis-area practices short on business savvy
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, December 5, 2007
Unnecessary expenses, fraud and lack of succession planning were some of the problems found in the survey of more than 100 local physician practices by Keane Insurance Group and AMD, a certified public accounting firm and consulting group.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US