University of Iowa Hospitals CEO to leave for Wisconsin
Des Moines Register, December 6, 2007
University of Iowa Hospitals CEO Donna Katen-Bahensky will become the president and CEO of the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. Katen-Bahensky, 54, has been CEO of U of I Hospitals since 2002.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts