University of Iowa Hospitals CEO to leave for Wisconsin
Des Moines Register, December 6, 2007
University of Iowa Hospitals CEO Donna Katen-Bahensky will become the president and CEO of the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. Katen-Bahensky, 54, has been CEO of U of I Hospitals since 2002.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream