More suits against Hartford, CT, hospital
Hartford Courant, December 7, 2007
Two more men who say they were sexually molested by Dr. George Reardon have filed lawsuits Thursday against St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, CT. The lawsuits claim the hospital was negligent in its supervision of the doctor during the 30 years he practiced there.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013