Mt. Sinai future to be considered by Miami leaders
Mount Sinai Medical Center, which owns the Miami Heart Institute campus, wants to sell the property for redevelopment as a healthcare facility of the same height and density as the current building. The Miami Beach City Commission is set to consider the plan.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers