Tennessee hospital construction ahead of schedule
The Tennessean, December 10, 2007
The lead contractor building a new replacement hospital in Clarskville, TN, says the $200 million construction effort is a full four months ahead of schedule and is expected to be completed by April 2008. In response to the news, Gateway Health System administrators say they now plan to have the new hospital ready to receive patients a few weeks later.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations