Critical care unit for tots finished in Florida
Holtz Children's Hospital at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center have marked the completion and dedication of part of its newly renovated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The new section is now named the Project: New Born Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and better allows the facility to deliver patient care and provide a more comforting environment for patients and families, according to officials.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion