Washington, DC, effort to license drug sellers advances
Washington Post, December 12, 2007
The Washington, DC, City Council has givem initial approval to legislation that would make the District the first jurisdiction in the country to license pharmaceutical sales representatives. The move is a blow to the prescription drug industry, and could have national implications if states follow the Washington, DC's lead.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013