Can Catholic ethics withstand two hospitals’ consolidation?
The planned consolidation of Froedtert & Community Health with Columbia St. Mary's in Wisconsin would be the largest of its type since hospitals began forming healthcare systems more than two decades ago. The move will bring its share of challenges, but the two healthcare systems say religion will be a manageable one.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis