Can Catholic ethics withstand two hospitals’ consolidation?
The planned consolidation of Froedtert & Community Health with Columbia St. Mary's in Wisconsin would be the largest of its type since hospitals began forming healthcare systems more than two decades ago. The move will bring its share of challenges, but the two healthcare systems say religion will be a manageable one.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing