Can Catholic ethics withstand two hospitals’ consolidation?
The planned consolidation of Froedtert & Community Health with Columbia St. Mary's in Wisconsin would be the largest of its type since hospitals began forming healthcare systems more than two decades ago. The move will bring its share of challenges, but the two healthcare systems say religion will be a manageable one.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion