Nurses at California’s Sutter Health hospitals to strike
AP/San Francisco Chronicle, December 13, 2007
Thousands of registered nurses at 13 Bay Area hospitals affiliated with Sutter Health plan on striking on December 13 and 14. Hospital officials say patient care will not be impacted because they've hired hundreds of replacement nurses.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised