New Orleans hospital council CEO chosen
Paul Salles, an executive vice president of the Louisiana Hospital Association, has been tapped as president and chief executive officer of the Metropolitan Hospital Council. The Metropolitan Hospital Council represents the interests of community hospitals, which have all contended with a shortage of doctors, nurses and support staff since Hurricane Katrina.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts