New Orleans hospital council CEO chosen
Paul Salles, an executive vice president of the Louisiana Hospital Association, has been tapped as president and chief executive officer of the Metropolitan Hospital Council. The Metropolitan Hospital Council represents the interests of community hospitals, which have all contended with a shortage of doctors, nurses and support staff since Hurricane Katrina.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions