David Hoidal, chief of UAB Health System, will leave post
Birmingham News, December 14, 2007
David Hoidal will resign as chief executive officer of University of Alabama-Birmingham Health System effective Jan. 4. The University of Alabama at Birmingham has not yet named replacement to head the system, which includes 908-bed UAB Hospital, the Kirklin Clinic, Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, Viva Health, UAB Highlands, Health Services Foundation, Medical West in Bessemer and Montgomery Baptist hospitals.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics