David Hoidal, chief of UAB Health System, will leave post
Birmingham News, December 14, 2007
David Hoidal will resign as chief executive officer of University of Alabama-Birmingham Health System effective Jan. 4. The University of Alabama at Birmingham has not yet named replacement to head the system, which includes 908-bed UAB Hospital, the Kirklin Clinic, Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, Viva Health, UAB Highlands, Health Services Foundation, Medical West in Bessemer and Montgomery Baptist hospitals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers