Free clinic in Illinois rehabs site to reach more patients
Chicago Tribune, December 17, 2007
HealthReach, a free medical clinic in Lake County, IL, has renovated its Mundelein location. The clinic has more than doubled its capacity to serve patients by adding medical and dental exam rooms and a clinical laboratory to the small facility in a mini-mall.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013