HealthSouth, surgeons settle in kickback case
AP/The Tennessean, December 17, 2007
HealthSouth Corp. and one of the nation's most prominent orthopedic surgeons have greed to pay almost $15 million to settle civil claims over what the government said was an illegal kickback scheme.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus