Tennessee hospital gets $10 million gift
The Tennessean, December 17, 2007
Middle Tennessee Medical Center has received a final stamp of approval and a $10 million pledge construction of a new hospital. The hospital will break ground on the $268 million, 560,000-square-foot project in early 2008, and it is scheduled for completion by 2010.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013