Is race on table in Atlanta hospital’s choice?
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, December 17, 2007
Consideration of a white retired CEO to lead the new hospital board of Grady Hospital in Atlanta has angered some black leaders. The leaders say it fuels suspicions that the white business community is trying to take over the hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream