Is race on table in Atlanta hospital’s choice?
Consideration of a white retired CEO to lead the new hospital board of Grady Hospital in Atlanta has angered some black leaders. The leaders say it fuels suspicions that the white business community is trying to take over the hospital.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians