Many striking Sutter nurses will be out until Tuesday
San Francisco Chronicle, December 17, 2007
Registered nurses are continuing their strike at 13 California hospitals operated by Sutter Health as both sides remain at odds over ongoing contract negotiations. The California Nurses Association said the sticking points include staffing levels, health and retirement benefits, and other work rules.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch