Many striking Sutter nurses will be out until Tuesday
San Francisco Chronicle, December 17, 2007
Registered nurses are continuing their strike at 13 California hospitals operated by Sutter Health as both sides remain at odds over ongoing contract negotiations. The California Nurses Association said the sticking points include staffing levels, health and retirement benefits, and other work rules.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness