Many striking Sutter nurses will be out until Tuesday
San Francisco Chronicle, December 17, 2007
Registered nurses are continuing their strike at 13 California hospitals operated by Sutter Health as both sides remain at odds over ongoing contract negotiations. The California Nurses Association said the sticking points include staffing levels, health and retirement benefits, and other work rules.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus