Neurology head to serve as interim CEO of UAB Health System
Birmingham News, December 18, 2007
Dr. Raymond Watts, chairman of UAB's Department of Neurology and president of the Health Services Foundation, will serve as interim CEO of UAB Health System after David Hoidal leaves Jan. 4. Watts joined UAB in 2003 as head of the Department of Neurology.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'