Neurology head to serve as interim CEO of UAB Health System
Birmingham News, December 18, 2007
Dr. Raymond Watts, chairman of UAB's Department of Neurology and president of the Health Services Foundation, will serve as interim CEO of UAB Health System after David Hoidal leaves Jan. 4. Watts joined UAB in 2003 as head of the Department of Neurology.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch