Ohio hospital chief leaving job
Cincinnati Enquirer, December 18, 2007
Jeff Ashin, chief executive at Mercy Fairfield Hospital in Fairfield, OH, will leave his post in January. Ashin is taking a job overseeing a hospital group in Tennessee with Mercy's parent company, Cincinnati-based Catholic Healthcare Partners.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream