Ohio hospital chief leaving job
Cincinnati Enquirer, December 18, 2007
Jeff Ashin, chief executive at Mercy Fairfield Hospital in Fairfield, OH, will leave his post in January. Ashin is taking a job overseeing a hospital group in Tennessee with Mercy's parent company, Cincinnati-based Catholic Healthcare Partners.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'