Stanford hospitals pick architects for up to $2 billion project
San Francisco Business Times, December 18, 2007
Stanford (CA) Medical Center--made up of Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital--has picked two sets of lead architects to design a joint expansion and seismic upgrade project that could cost as much as $2 billion.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital