Stanford hospitals pick architects for up to $2 billion project
San Francisco Business Times, December 18, 2007
Stanford (CA) Medical Center--made up of Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital--has picked two sets of lead architects to design a joint expansion and seismic upgrade project that could cost as much as $2 billion.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers