Stanford hospitals pick architects for up to $2 billion project
San Francisco Business Times, December 18, 2007
Stanford (CA) Medical Center--made up of Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital--has picked two sets of lead architects to design a joint expansion and seismic upgrade project that could cost as much as $2 billion.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer