Cleveland-based hospital system extends CEO’s contract five years
Cleveland Plain Dealer, December 20, 2007
Thomas Zenty, who joined the Cleveland-based University Hospitals system as president and chief executive in 2003, has agreed to stay on through December 2012.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations