Potential leader for Atlanta hospital not interested, colleague says
As some Atlanta black leaders protested the prospect of a white businessman leading the new Grady hospital board, a person close to the Pete Correll said Correll is not interested in the post. Some black leaders say they believe Correll would lead a white business takeover of the hospital that traditionally serves poor black people.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts