Potential leader for Atlanta hospital not interested, colleague says
As some Atlanta black leaders protested the prospect of a white businessman leading the new Grady hospital board, a person close to the Pete Correll said Correll is not interested in the post. Some black leaders say they believe Correll would lead a white business takeover of the hospital that traditionally serves poor black people.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US