Pact solidifies relationships among KU hospitals and doctors group
A landmark affiliation agreement was approved by the Kansas Board of Regents and a University of Kansas physicians group. The agreement solidifies relationships among the University of Kansas Hospital, the University of Kansas Medical Center and Kansas University Physicians Inc. It also comes on the heels of an expansion of research and graduate medical-education ties between KU Medical Center and St. Luke's Hospital, a principal rival of KU Hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream