Pact solidifies relationships among KU hospitals and doctors group
A landmark affiliation agreement was approved by the Kansas Board of Regents and a University of Kansas physicians group. The agreement solidifies relationships among the University of Kansas Hospital, the University of Kansas Medical Center and Kansas University Physicians Inc. It also comes on the heels of an expansion of research and graduate medical-education ties between KU Medical Center and St. Luke's Hospital, a principal rival of KU Hospital.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes