Pact solidifies relationships among KU hospitals and doctors group
A landmark affiliation agreement was approved by the Kansas Board of Regents and a University of Kansas physicians group. The agreement solidifies relationships among the University of Kansas Hospital, the University of Kansas Medical Center and Kansas University Physicians Inc. It also comes on the heels of an expansion of research and graduate medical-education ties between KU Medical Center and St. Luke's Hospital, a principal rival of KU Hospital.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Discuss Population Health Management