Curing hospital's ills tops Maryland legislators' agenda
As legislative leaders in Prince George, MD, return to the capital, they say that a long-term solution for Dimension Health is at the top of their priority list. Dimensions Health, the county's troubled hospital system, has been losing money and on the edge of closure for years. Last year, a deal between state and local leaders on a plan to create a hospital authority that would take over from Dimensions fell apart on the final day of the session.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers