Atlanta hospital deal days away
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 4, 2008
Grady Memorial Hospital board members and business leaders are days away from striking a deal on a sweeping leadership change at the Atlanta facility. The change is a vital step in saving the financially strapped medical center, according to a lead negotiator.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus