Grant to Pennsylvania hospital linked to job growth
Pennsylvania-based Butler Health System expects to have an easier time paying off its construction debt for its modernization project because of a $13.4 million grant from the state. The health system will receive aid worth $670,000 each year for the next 20 years, and the money is contingent on the health system's creation of 500 new jobs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers