Illinois hospital safety reports past due
Chicago Tribune, January 7, 2008
Four years after the state passed two groundbreaking laws designed to shed light on hospital safety and performance, the Illinois Hospital Report Card has not been published. Nor has the Illinois Consumer Guide to Health Care, a separate study of medical care at hospitals and surgery centers. A third project focused on serious medical errors was set to start on the first day of 2008 but is nowhere near ready to launch.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions