Children's Mercy pins its hopes for top 10 status on research
Kansas City Star, January 8, 2008
Kansas City, MO-based Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is trying to become one of the best children's hospitals in the world--and pediatric research is part of the prescription for getting there. Funding for research at Children's Mercy has nearly doubled since the start of this decade, and the hospital is widely known for pediatric pharmacology research.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest