Children's Mercy pins its hopes for top 10 status on research
Kansas City Star, January 8, 2008
Kansas City, MO-based Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is trying to become one of the best children's hospitals in the world--and pediatric research is part of the prescription for getting there. Funding for research at Children's Mercy has nearly doubled since the start of this decade, and the hospital is widely known for pediatric pharmacology research.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations