Children's Mercy pins its hopes for top 10 status on research
Kansas City Star, January 8, 2008
Kansas City, MO-based Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is trying to become one of the best children's hospitals in the world--and pediatric research is part of the prescription for getting there. Funding for research at Children's Mercy has nearly doubled since the start of this decade, and the hospital is widely known for pediatric pharmacology research.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers