Birmingham hospital chooses new president
Birmingham News, January 8, 2008
Baptist Health System has named Keith Parrott as president of Princeton Baptist Medical Center in Birmingham, AL. Expanding the hospital itself will be a top priority for the new president. The expansion plans should be completed in 2008 and almost certainly will include adding more operating rooms.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law