Birmingham hospital chooses new president
Birmingham News, January 8, 2008
Baptist Health System has named Keith Parrott as president of Princeton Baptist Medical Center in Birmingham, AL. Expanding the hospital itself will be a top priority for the new president. The expansion plans should be completed in 2008 and almost certainly will include adding more operating rooms.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013