Healthcare options expand in Charlotte suburbs
Charlotte Observer, January 10, 2008
As one hospital plans a multimillion-dollar expansion and another extends its reach into Pineville, NC, residents in the suburbs of Charlotte have more options than ever for health care, officials say. The Presbyterian Healthcare System alone has opened two offices already in 2008: Presbyterian Urgent Care, which treats minor injuries and illnesses, and Presbyterian Company Care, which helps businesses reduce healthcare costs through risk management programs, smoking cessation classes and other services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care