Healthcare options expand in Charlotte suburbs
Charlotte Observer, January 10, 2008
As one hospital plans a multimillion-dollar expansion and another extends its reach into Pineville, NC, residents in the suburbs of Charlotte have more options than ever for health care, officials say. The Presbyterian Healthcare System alone has opened two offices already in 2008: Presbyterian Urgent Care, which treats minor injuries and illnesses, and Presbyterian Company Care, which helps businesses reduce healthcare costs through risk management programs, smoking cessation classes and other services.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal