Boston mayor decries clinics in retailers
Boston Globe, January 11, 2008
Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino has embarked on a public campaign yesterday to block CVS Corp. and other retailers from opening medical clinics inside their stores. Massachusetts regulators recently paved the way for the in-store clinics, and Menino said the decision would threaten patient safety.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'