Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati CEO is job-hunting
Cincinnati Enquirer, January 11, 2008
After two years of controversy over the withdrawal of two of its member hospitals, Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati CEO Ken Hanover is now seeking a new job. Hanover has been identified as a finalist for a hospital executive job at West Penn Allegheny Health System. Hanover helped bolster profits at the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati after he arrived in 2001, but also became the target of stinging criticism from several member hospitals.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'