Ohio hospital plans expansion
Dayton Business Journal, January 11, 2008
Dayton (OH) Heart Hospital is planning a $3.5 million expansion that would add at least 26 new beds,according to hospital adminstrators. The 47-bed hospital is also looking into expanding its care beyond heart-related illnesses, administrators added.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness