Ohio hospital plans expansion
Dayton Business Journal, January 11, 2008
Dayton (OH) Heart Hospital is planning a $3.5 million expansion that would add at least 26 new beds,according to hospital adminstrators. The 47-bed hospital is also looking into expanding its care beyond heart-related illnesses, administrators added.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care