Massachusetts hospital joins with Dana-Farber to open cancer center
Boston Globe, January 14, 2008
Milford (MA) Regional Medical Center will open a treatment center in collaboration with Boston's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital. The Milford facility is part of a growing trend among city hospitals to expand their reach, bringing their services to more convenient locations for patients. The new cancer center will provide comprehensive services and progressive technology for residents in 20 communities.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'