Glenn Beck’s bad hospital visit fuels crusade
AP/USA Today, January 14, 2008
The video shows a disheveled, unshaven CNN Headline News host talking about a hemorrhoid operation gone wrong. The video of Glenn Beck has rapidly became an Internet sensation, fueling his new crusade against healthcare practitioners who don't care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus