Dennis Quaid says hospital misled him
AP/Yahoo News, January 15, 2008
Actor Dennis Quaid said staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles misled him while his newborn twins were being treated there, telling him the children were "fine" while the infants were suffering from blood thinning medicine overdose. The hospital said it has taken steps to provide more training to staff and review all policies and procedures involving high-risk medication.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers