2008 predictions for trends in healthcare
Kansas City Star, January 15, 2008
As costs and the numbers of uninsured keep going up, healthcare has emerged as the most important domestic issue of 2008. This article outlines PricewaterhouseCoopers' Health Research Institute's predictions for the top eight health industry issues in 2008.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program