New CEO plans to expand Nashville hospital’s mission
The Tennessean, January 16, 2008
Tom Ozburn is excited about his new position as chief executive officer at Southern Hills Medical Center in Nashville, TN, and is looking forward to expanding the facility's reach. Southern Hills has established family care offices in Brentwood and Nolensville, and Ozburn said there would be a continued focus on reaching those markets because residents there are geographically closer to Southern Hills Medical Center than to any other hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL