New CEO plans to expand Nashville hospital’s mission
The Tennessean, January 16, 2008
Tom Ozburn is excited about his new position as chief executive officer at Southern Hills Medical Center in Nashville, TN, and is looking forward to expanding the facility's reach. Southern Hills has established family care offices in Brentwood and Nolensville, and Ozburn said there would be a continued focus on reaching those markets because residents there are geographically closer to Southern Hills Medical Center than to any other hospital.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law