California medical center gets $1.9 million
Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, January 16, 2008
The San Mateo (CA) County Health Foundation says it will commit $1.9 million to improve facilities and expand availability of health care services at San Mateo Medical Center, which is its county's public hospital and clinic system.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus