Massachusetts group links drug costs, marketing
Boston Globe, January 17, 2008
Members of the newly formed Massachusetts Prescription Reform Coalition will unveil a new effort to rein in the pharmaceutical industry's marketing efforts. Members of the coalition that rapid growth in the cost of prescription drugs threatens the state's new healthcare law and other efforts to extend insurance coverage to all residents.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus