Analysts: Healthcare is still good venture
The Tennessean, January 17, 2008
Despite healthcare industry challenges such as a rising number of uninsured people and fewer employers offering health benefits, entrepreneurs such as Gary C. Bell are note discouraged from getting into the business. "People will always need help, and it's hospitals' responsibility to take care of them," said Bell, who was in attendance at a panel discussion sponsored by the Nashville Health Care Council.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion