North Carolina hospital pleas made
Raleigh News & Observer, January 17, 2008
Critics are blasting the partnership of Rex Healthcare and a Florida for-profit healthcare company for planning to move a hospital from central Franklin County, NC, to a location near Wake County, NC. Rex and Franklin Regional have asked the state for permission to move the 70-bed Franklin Regional Medical Center in Louisburg 12 miles away to a planned $103.9 million building in Youngsville.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions