North Carolina hospital pleas made
Raleigh News & Observer, January 17, 2008
Critics are blasting the partnership of Rex Healthcare and a Florida for-profit healthcare company for planning to move a hospital from central Franklin County, NC, to a location near Wake County, NC. Rex and Franklin Regional have asked the state for permission to move the 70-bed Franklin Regional Medical Center in Louisburg 12 miles away to a planned $103.9 million building in Youngsville.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer