Aliquippa (PA) hospital workers threaten strike
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, January 17, 2008
Unionized employees at Commonwealth Medical Center in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania have notified the facility that they might strike over firings and alleged unfair labor practices. The new ownership fired all its employees and then immediately rehired some.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers