Illinois is urged to boost training in healthcare
Chicago Tribune, January 18, 2008
University of Illinois trustees have voted to ask the state for $150 million over five years to train future doctors and other health professionals. University leaders also plan to request $10 million to expand and renovate the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US