Proposed psych facility in Minnesota draws fire from other hospitals
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 22, 2008
A Catholic healthcare organization's desire to build an 144-bed psychiatric hospital in Woodbury, MN, is drawing opposition from other nearby hospitals. Allowing Prairie St. John's to open such a hospital would hurt mental healthcare in Minnesota and invite competition for a small number of available psychiatrists and chemical dependency counselors, say those opposed to the project.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers