Neonatal doctor asks for damages from HCA Midwest
Kansas City Star, January 22, 2008
The former director of neonatal intensive care at Research Medical Center and Centerpoint Medical Center has sued Kansas City, MO-based HCA Midwest, owner of the two hospitals, over his firing. The former director alleges that HCA had prematurely terminated his contract without cause because it wanted to replace him.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts