Neonatal doctor asks for damages from HCA Midwest
Kansas City Star, January 22, 2008
The former director of neonatal intensive care at Research Medical Center and Centerpoint Medical Center has sued Kansas City, MO-based HCA Midwest, owner of the two hospitals, over his firing. The former director alleges that HCA had prematurely terminated his contract without cause because it wanted to replace him.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'