Providence Health & Services adding surgery center in Oregon
The Oregonian, January 22, 2008
Providence Health & Services is building a $30 million surgery center in Washington County, OR. The new facility will house services including day surgery for orthopedics, gynecology and some general surgery. It's designed to serve Washington County's growing population by meeting high demand for such outpatient procedures.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US