Former Triad execs launch hospital company
The Tennessean, January 23, 2008
A group of former executives of Triad Hospitals Inc. has launched Legacy Hospital Partners Inc., a new company to acquire hospitals through joint ventures with not-for-profit hospital systems. James D. Shelton, former chairman and chief executive of Triad, is chairman of Legacy. The new company will own, operate and manage acute-care hospitals in small cities and in select urban markets.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion